Hello and welcome to Prime Transport Solutions autumn update.
There has been lots going on here at PTS over the last few months.
- In August we joined forces with Whizz Partners to market and sell the PTS50® across Mainland Europe, they are now working as our feet on the ground; meeting, demonstrating and selling to fleets and distributors. www.whizz-partners.com/pts
- In September we signed a distribution deal with W.A Bos Semi Trailer Equipment Pty Ltd (Australia) to distribute the PTS50®, come December the PTS50® will be available in every city and state in Australia. For more information and contact details visit www.wabos.com.au http://www.primetransportsolutions.com/latest-news/w-a-bos-semi-trailer-equipment-pty-ltd-appointed-as-ptss-distribution-partner-in-australia/
- At the beginning of October we attended the Fleet Transport Awards at the Citywest Hotel in Dublin, Ireland where PTS was announced as winner of the Safety Award. The PTS50® is now the only safety award winning landing leg on the market! http://www.primetransportsolutions.com/latest-news/fleet-transport-awards-2015-safety-award-winner/
- Also in October we teamed up with Aurora Parts & Accessories LLP to distribute the PTS50® in North America, come January the PTS50® will be available through their network across Canada, the USA and Mexico. http://www.auroraparts.com http://www.primetransportsolutions.com/latest-news/aurora-parts-accessories-llc-and-prime-transport-solutions-partner-to-distribute-safety-award-winning-pneumatic-trailer-landing-gear-pts50-3/
- To cope with the sharp increase in demand following the huge achievements of the team, we have invested in a new production facility and staff to continue to provide the lead time and level of service our customers have come to expect. http://www.primetransportsolutions.com/latest-news/pts-invest-in-a-new-production-facility
“…when the SuperTruck engineering crew like something, I listen.”
“It may be that this one should be filed in the why didn’t I think of that folder.”
Rolf Lockwood, Editor Todays Trucking
“To attract and retain more drivers in this industry, we need to focus on the skill of driving and remove as much of the physical demand from the role. Prime Transport Solutions PTS50® accomplishes this goal and allows the driver to raise and lower the dollies with very little effort. By eliminating a task that often results in injury and allowing technology to do the work, we are creating a better working environment for all drivers.”
Ellen Voie CAE, President/CEO
Women In Trucking, Inc.
Mission: Women In Trucking was established to encourage the employment of women in the trucking industry, promote their accomplishments and minimize obstacles faced by women working in the trucking industry.